Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossfire Suggestions
-Instand reload.
-no fall damage.
-Mutation mood targets only mutants if soldier or the opposite if mutant.
-ZM aimbot.
-better Aimbot overall since the one atm is kinda meh, cant win vs other hackers. they headshot me first ALWAYS.
-speed, slightly increase speed depending on a number the person sets
-Zoom hack.
- Can See their bodies through wall, basically better skeleton ESP.
-smth called Aim Mode, like for example aim at the chest first then head etc..
- Customized Aim Key.

Hopefully what i wrote is reasonable xD.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to facen for this post:
  • _BassMan_
(01-15-2017, 03:53 PM)facen Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.-Instand reload.
-no fall damage.
-Mutation mood targets only mutants if soldier or the opposite if mutant.
-ZM aimbot.
-better Aimbot overall since the one atm is kinda meh, cant win vs other hackers. they headshot me first ALWAYS.
-speed, slightly increase speed depending on a number the person sets
-Zoom hack.
- Can See their bodies through wall, basically better skeleton ESP.
-smth called Aim Mode, like for example aim at the chest first then head etc..
- Customized Aim Key.

Hopefully what i wrote is reasonable xD.

Thank You For Your Idea's We Will Take this into consideration
instant reload = constant errors
no fall damage = yes please (I already suggested to our coder)
mutation target aim = yes please
zm aimbot = yes please
improved aimbot = yes agreed to our CF hack in general have a lot of bugs and aimbot still have bugs but it is usable (it is not perfect tho)
custom speed hack set = errors in game but I like the idea
zoom hack = I assume you can zoom in with your "no scope rifle" from far away just like sniper. this feature will give you errors in game
wall hack = used to be in our list but removed due to reports of bans and errors. I personally would rather use ESP more than wall, the ESP skeleton right now is pretty perfect in my opinion (it would be more perfect if it have head)
aim mode = another word for aimbot, you can set multiple aim bones with our aimbot right now in the aimbot section
customized aim key = there are a bunch of aim keys that our CF hack offer right now, more than enough. but I see what your saying; I do agreed on this one

overall, thank you so much for your Feedback and suggestion to improve our CF hack. this will be forwarded to our CF coder.
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

(01-15-2017, 04:28 PM)taylor. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.instant reload = constant errors
no fall damage = yes please (I already suggested to our coder)
mutation target aim = yes please
zm aimbot = yes please
improved aimbot = yes agreed to our CF hack in general have a lot of bugs and aimbot still have bugs but it is usable (it is not perfect tho)
custom speed hack set = errors in game but I like the idea
zoom hack = I assume you can zoom in with your "no scope rifle" from far away just like sniper. this feature will give you errors in game
wall hack = used to be in our list but removed due to reports of bans and errors. I personally would rather use ESP more than wall, the ESP skeleton right now is pretty perfect in my opinion (it would be more perfect if it have head)
aim mode = another word for aimbot, you can set multiple aim bones with our aimbot right now in the aimbot section
customized aim key = there are a bunch of aim keys that our CF hack offer right now, more than enough. but I see what your saying; I do agreed on this one

overall, thank you so much for your feedback and suggestion to improve our CF hack. this will be forwarded to our CF coder.

The ZM aimboot,would be soo good. The others sugested are either useless or replaced partially by other features. Or they are so obvious that you will get banned,I mean who the f%&k would want speed hack,no fall damage or instant reload.Those things are the instant giveaways if a moderator/staff watches your game or replay.
Zombie aimbot is possible since it was done before, with no recoil zm would be pretty easier. Other features are blatant and easy to get ban but also depend on how people use it
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]