Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Big Thank You.
Big Grin 
I just wanted to say thank you to all the Staffs and to the Admin of Virtual Evolution.  I hope you guys stay for a very long time. Thank you for everyone who's answered my questions and  those who continue to  help others users, and thank you to the Coder who allows us to use these hacks and keeps us updated. I just thought that I should share my appreciation for all of you, I can't wait to see what else Virtual Evolution has to offer one day in the future Smile. I hope you guys have a blessed, safe and positive day. Smile

#Virtual
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to CasperTheSmoker for this post:
  • iAtherxs, _BassMan_
(01-17-2017, 08:23 PM)CasperTheSmoker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I just wanted to say thank you to all the Staffs and to the Admin of Virtual Evolution.  I hope you guys stay for a very long time. Thank you for everyone who's answered my questions and  those who continue to  help others users, and thank you to the Coder who allows us to use these hacks and keeps us updated. I just thought that I should share my appreciation for all of you, I can't wait to see what else Virtual Evolution has to offer one day in the future Smile. I hope you guys have a blessed, safe and positive day. Smile

#Virtual

You are very welcome
Thank you for your very kind words sir! Smile
Your appreciation warms me when I stay up all night alone on teamspeak Tongue

It's great to not see "Give me hack plz" <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: bastion]
Thanks for your kind words bud and members like you help us keep up all the work. Your welcome bud
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]