Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few suggestions
I've been trying the hack for few days now and I'd like to share with you guys some suggestions.

1. "Remember me" for the loader (at least the username)
2. In game profiles, you can set up all your things and then save the profile so you can just load it when you login
3. If it is possible to make an option that prevent aimbot to aim right the next enemy while your pressing the aim key

And that's it, maybe improve the FOV / Angle check of the aimbot
sent to Dias
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: bastion]
I like the remember user name or pw for the loader
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

The thing I like that u suggested is the remember your name and the other is the speed because when u press speed it like not legit it will be good if had like 10%-100%
Nice suggestions Big Grin i like the first two idea. I'm guessing the third is some sorta aimlock which can be useful i suppose
I just saw that I forgot 1:
4) Aim Key set by first clicking on it and then press the button you would like to set
i.e. I want it on caps lock and instead of searching it by using arrows I just click on the label and then press caps lock on my keyboard
(01-28-2017, 05:15 AM)_Avi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I just saw that I forgot 1:
4) Aim Key set by first clicking on it and then press the button you would like to set
i.e. I want it on caps lock and instead of searching it by using arrows I just click on the label and then press caps lock on my keyboard

never thought of this, but pretty useful

Another thing came up on my head today.

There was an option in the other vips I used in the past which changed on-the-fly the aim bone if that part was not visible. I.E I've set the aim key at the chest and a guy is hiding behind a barrel\box\container\whatever and you can see only the head then when you aim key it will aim for the visible part (the head is this case), right now when someone is behind an object if you use aimkey you'll aim the object on your enemy chest height.
It might be hard to code but would be usefull as fuck and will improve the aimbot efficency.
There's an option in aim bot setting "visual check" I think and it work pretty much close to your description. But yea I think that is also would be a real useful feature

(01-29-2017, 09:47 AM)taylor. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There's an option in aim bot setting "visual check" I think and it work pretty much close to your description. But yea I think that is also would be a real useful feature

Visual check tells aimbot not to aim at people when they are not visible