Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do i do with my hands
what do i press to bring up and remove menu x.x
Insert.
tried but wasnt working do i have order correct? i start cf first? or do i star loader first. 
what im doing currently is booting cf then going and starting new loader
If you don't see the menu ingame u need to download the requirements. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-01-2017, 01:45 AM)maxedoutdesigns Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.tried but wasnt working do i have order correct? i start cf first? or do i star loader first. 
what im doing currently is booting cf then going and starting new loader

Loader First Then CF
you should see the menu right when the game pop up, if not then it is not working.
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

thanks ill try that now, i re downloaded all the requirements i dont think i had the win10 SDK

so i start the loader then load the hack, and then start cf, but then cf doesnt fully load, what am i doing wrong i feel as if its a simple mistake im making over and over
so i tried it and it worked when i loaded the hacks a bit before the game screen popped up and it worked but now i cant get it to work
Don't worry, sometime it take more than 1 time for CF to start. If it ain't start 1st time, kill all the CF related task in "task manager" and start the loader again
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]