Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help i have bought VIP, but i dont know how i can use the hack
need help, i dont know how can i use the hack
you might not have all the requirements so follow this thread and then restart pc You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
                                                                                [Image: axuUIL3.png]

And also make sure your AV is off or add the loader to your AV exception's list
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

i download all, but i continue opening the hack and game, and i cant do anything, u can see the problem from team viewer or something?
Did you restart your pc after installed?
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

mmm interesting, i.ll do in a second

(02-01-2017, 02:01 PM)taylor. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.And also make sure your AV is off or add the loader to your AV exception's list

what did you refer with AV?
Anti virus
                                                                                [Image: axuUIL3.png]

i have reset the pc, but it continue without work <S
did you load the hack? if so try pressing 0 on the numb pad to open/close the hack
[Image: aayBNO.png]
i have to put the launcher into the crossfire folder?

if i have windows 10, only download windows 10 SDk?