Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nexon's False Bans/Suspension
Ok this started happening for a few days now.
We first thought it was our loader, and then a few features; however due to rage quitting and going ingame without hacks injected, we have made a huge discovery. Out of the 15 vips and staff that helped test hacks with us, we all went ingame without any hacks injected. 10 out of the 15 people got the same false ban message:
[Image: BwXg3KQ.png]

BOTH hacks injected and not injected can still have this issue. There are are legit players with the same issues. Some clans that we sponsor also reported me that their legit players have also received this bug as well.

Therefore, this is the fault on Nexon.
Nexon has even announced the issue:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

There are also players complaining about it as well:
and this

We can help vips and users and fix issues to make hacks work, but I am sorry, we cannot fix Nexon's servers for them. For the time being we have to wait. We are messing with something and testing, but that is what it is. Once the issue resolves itself, we will proceed in adding NAme tags/colored chams/wallhacks/more aimbot options back.

Due to  this, some people can use hacks fine,some cannot, but it is a more of a hit or miss at this point. Therefore, I will extend everyone's vip (CA vips only)
They can only be extended upon requests here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Remember that both hack users and legit players are all receiving this error.

>>>Our hacks are not detected<<<

This issue being resolve depends on Nexon. This has not been the first time it has happened. Nexon had the "Ban login" issues before, and it took them quite a while to fix it.

If you have received the ban message, simply relog your account and you will see that it is not banned.

This only affects CA VIPS/Private vips/ CA Event VIP/All access vips/staff

Crossfire vips are unaffected

Guys, even I am pissed. I mean, look at this shit:
[Image: 5DzYOKu.png]

UPDATE: TEMPORARY SOLUTION UNTIL DIAS ADDS A BYPASS!

[Image: bastion]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ninja66 for this post:
  • terror
Well done. We thank everyone for their patience and for sticking with us. Our hacks will never be detected and Nexon will hopefully get their server issue fixed soon Smile
Thank you very much for your post!
Helped me out, after i got shocked ...
Follow this video
[Image: bastion]
Another way if someone don't have flash drive, you can use your mobile phone and follow the same steps.

Make sure to pull the USB out after the loader disappears ( You should pull it  out fast )