Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Aimbot not working
Hello guys, i am not sure why or if its down but aimbot is not working atm i think, the hack runs fine but i cant get aimbot to working, installing all the rest of the requirements but i dont think thats the issue
(02-03-2017, 12:57 AM)Radekasa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello guys, i am not sure why or if its down but aimbot is not working atm i think, the hack runs fine but i cant get aimbot to working, installing all the rest of the requirements but i dont think thats the issue

Honestly Aimbot is Glitchy right now so I would suggest using Trigger bot or Super-kill have any questions let me know
aimbot is working but a need a little work since it is pretty buggy; just have aimkey and smooth aim on. it should be fine
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

Yeah found the solution to my previous problem, another thing is that i get really often kicked out of games if using aimbot
(02-03-2017, 07:23 AM)Radekasa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yeah found the solution to my previous problem, another thing is that i get really often kicked out of games if using aimbot

Do you mean that you get kicked by players or when activating aimbot you get client_error then the game close?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

(02-03-2017, 08:10 AM)Moly Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-03-2017, 07:23 AM)Radekasa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yeah found the solution to my previous problem, another thing is that i get really often kicked out of games if using aimbot

Do you mean that you get kicked by players or when activating aimbot you get client_error then the game close?

Yeah, i get client_error after killing a guy or two, i checked if its because of recoil but it isnt, its a bug within aimbot itself
Use superkill for now. Aimbot will be looked at after Dias updates his loader
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: bastion]
try not have to no recoil on with super kill also, it may cause errors
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]