Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loader Suggestions
1. Remember ID and/or password

2. Press enter = Login... I have to mooooooove my mouse and then cliiiiiiiick "Log in"

Idk anything about coding but I assume it would be easy.

Please!! Smile

also where did the ESP Name go???
I am pretty sure the first idea has been suggested to the coder. I am sure he will add it in when he is free. He is currently really busy right now.

1- The coder knows about it , it just need some time.

2- Actually you can do this but with another way : Username > Tap > Password > Tap > Hit Enter ( Login ) Done thumbs up

ESP Name : It will back soon.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

(02-03-2017, 08:24 AM)Moly Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.1- The coder knows about it , it just need some time.

2- Actually you can do this but with another way  :  Username > Tap > Password > Tap > Hit Enter ( Login ) Done thumbs up

ESP Name : It will back soon.

So I have to click go get to the next line, I can't use tab?

Ah, i see
You can use "Tab" to move to the next line without even the need of your mouse bud
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

yea but I can't use Enter to login...

Moly said click
Enter work fine for me bud

Huh... interesting
I just have to click once at user name box and the rest is on keyboard