Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which vip to use
No recoil work fine for me in wave mode cfna, weapons drop is fine for me
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

(02-05-2017, 12:17 PM)taylor. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No recoil work fine for me in wave mode cfna, weapons drop is fine for me
Well that makes no sense. I have uninstalled and reloaded it and tried unchecking everything but no matter what when I go into wave mode I cannot shoot or pick up weapons or change back from selected card item.

What do you advise?

Recoil is where after you shoot the gun moves backwards and to an angle.
Recoil is not working either for me.

Advise?
Which function(s) did you have on? And I know that recoil is bud, it's working for me in wave mode. I'll do more testing in wave mode then

(02-05-2017, 04:13 PM)taylor. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Which function(s) did you have on? And I know that recoil is bud, it's working for me in wave mode. I'll do more testing in wave mode then

I use no coil sometimes superkill and a few others you will see in video just tell me how to upload it lol or where to send it.

I wasn't saying you did not know what it was saying you did not know what it was but explaining it so that we both understood we were on the same track when we refer to norecoil.. I am about to do a video of that also.

I do not want to come off as rude but I do want to say something. I am a registered nurse in an emergency room. When a patient comes in and says they have a headache can I fix it I do not reply with - Oh well I just checked and I do not have one.
I begin a patient history and learn what might be the cause so that we can fix that.

Just seems odd when I say something not working in wave mode someone in tech support replies with - works fine for me. LoL

But to be honest I would appreciate any help you can offer.
Also still cannot get into that Hack feature page
no recoil does not work well with super kill, just have either 1 of them on bud. I was stating that those bugs you found I do not have the same as you, even though we play the same version of CF. that's why I was wondering if you have any other features on since some of them may conflict with each other.

To be honest I use almost nothing since I do not have an explanation on what most do or mean or how they effect gameplay.

GOOD to know about the superkill and norecoil. But tried it right after reading your post and my gun and arms still shake in response. Are the graphics just showing my movement but the effect on the bullets is as if no recoil?

How can I upload a video of wave mode or where can I send it.  I took a short thirty second video of what happens in wave.

I have been just goofing off but use Line Esp, Skele ESP,  Visible check, No recoil and ony used superkill on rare occasions for funsies

When I try to access the Crossfire NA or EU hack features link I am Still getting: (have reclogged and cleared history, cache, etc...)

Virtual Evolution
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
  1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
  2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
  3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)
  4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'rayymor'

here is one video: wave mode

https://youtu.be/ZGaDJ0u6ric
No response yet... still having issues
 no wave
 no recoil not working
 aimbot randomly working
where is the croosfire na hack i need to see the options to buy it
(07-10-2017, 06:43 AM)abatchi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.where is the croosfire na hack i need to see the options to buy it

here's the link to purchase VIP You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.