Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request some suggestions
ive been using VE for quit a bit of time and here a wanna give some suggestions.

1.when aimbot,superkill, no recoil and walk thru walls is activated(this is my settings, not sure what exactly is the problem), sometimes the character will spin 360 like its dancing after a snipe shot.

2.bug damage is not available on some maps: ship, blackwidow, sub base, eagle,compound, ankara, etc.

3.will fall under to the ground if u walk thru walls on the border of the map(if the other side its empty u will fall down, cant stay on the edge)

4.last thing, i would really like to add a zm mode hak, so that i can solo zm3 nightmare by myself Smile, i have no idea what exact feature, but if possible plz work on it(maybe damage increase or not being targeted by zombies)

at last, thanks for everything, VE is a wonderful program, keep working hard
The hacks differentiate for each map and gamemode. It is how crossfire is. I will let our coder know about this. Thanks Wink
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: bastion]
1. superkill does not work well with aimbot and no recoil. my suggestion is that either just have super kill on and the rest off or otherwise it would be real buggy. aimbot and no recoil can work fine together tho. (and also at the same time you need to know how to set up your aimbot, you can skype me or create another thread and I will help you)

3. which function you use that cause this problem?

4. zm hack is highly requested by lot of players. it is already in the "CF suggestions" list

thanks for your Feedback bud
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

(03-03-2017, 02:01 AM)taylor. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.1. superkill does not work well with aimbot and no recoil. my suggestion is that either just have super kill on and the rest off or otherwise it would be real buggy. aimbot and no recoil can work fine together tho. (and also at the same time you need to know how to set up your aimbot, you can skype me or create another thread and I will help you)

4. zm hack is highly requested by lot of players. it is already in the "CF suggestions" list

thanks for your feedback bud

i think im fine with the aimbot, i use right click to aim and i only aim on body, also im a sniper so i think im fine with it.
(03-04-2017, 11:30 PM)GSwordGCil Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-03-2017, 02:01 AM)taylor. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.1. superkill does not work well with aimbot and no recoil. my suggestion is that either just have super kill on and the rest off or otherwise it would be real buggy. aimbot and no recoil can work fine together tho. (and also at the same time you need to know how to set up your aimbot, you can skype me or create another thread and I will help you)

thanks for your feedback bud

i think im fine with the aimbot, i use right click to aim and i only aim on body, also im a sniper so i think im fine with it.

just use super kill bud, especially your a sniper it work even better.
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]