Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combat Arms NA/EU VIP - 3LAU_'s Review.
This isn't the first VIP hacks I've used. The first one was a site that was shut down long ago when they have VIP for lifetime, also. (Not going to mention it.)

But, anyways, the VIP is good for closet hacking such as playing "CGL/ESL/WOGL" mode. I mean, just don't be obvious, lol. Other than that, everything is perfect. Perfect menu, easy use, and nice GUI for it, lol.

Payment was easy, and sent me straight to be a VIP member.

I'd give it a 10/10 for the being the best hacks for right now.

I'll be looking forward to see whats new in the future.

(Note: this is my opinion on the hacks, so I may apologize if I offended you or anyone anyhow.)

Thanks!
Thank you for Feedback Smile
Thank you for your opinion Smile I am glad you enjoy using these hacks Big Grin

-Enjoy closet hacking and we appreciate your Feedback and we hope to be the best choice everytime you want to purchase for a VIP subscription.
-Wait for more events and if you encounter any problem let us know by creating a thread on the support section and we will hel you as fast as we could
-We added more payment options and wait for more updates.
Have a nice day and enjoy your stay with us Smile
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

big *hug* from Taylor.
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]