Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monkey's Graphics Showcase.
Bare with me, I've been out of using Photoshop for a good year or two, figured I'd get back into when I'm playing CA and being active on forums. The first two are old ones, I made way back. Second two are the first two I made when I re-downloaded Photoshop. I'll probably make 2-3 new signatures a day, hopefully I'll be back to decent within a few days. The 2 new ones I threw together quickly, just messing with everything, haven't really found any renders I like enough to really put time into a good signature.

[Image: UuaLHtn.png]
[Image: DcGXbLP.png]

[Image: JflEizb.jpg]
[Image: p42EkY4.jpg]
[Image: UsexNBA.jpg]
[Image: a7RNtUm.png]
[Image: eqzeu8r.png]
[Image: QbpoGm4.png]
[Image: QjdzFCC.png]
[Image: U36beyO.png]

Updated, Old & New things I've been working on (Signatures/Banners for other games I play) Mainly RS & WoW
Good work, we appreciate that you share your graphics on Virtual Evolution Smile
Wait for upcoming events!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Yeah, my old work was amazing, can't wait to be back at that level of skill lol. thanks though.
I like the 1st one, that Joker's face tho
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

Second one's my favorite, these are the only two I saved, I have more on photobucket but it's so slow. The last two are me just trying to get use to rendering my own backgrounds again.
they all real nice work but just in my opinion the 2nd 1 is kind of blurry and the color make the picture hard to see
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

Eh the last one I just made is the once I put the most time into since I've been back, didn't like the render all that much though, trying to find a colorful render with a single person to work with.
Some are mosaic and nice~
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: bastion]
Thanks mate, I'm going to work on another one tonight with a better picture that I like,  hopefully it looks as badass as I'm hoping
Good job on this Smile You are much better than me ahha.

I prefer simpler ones usually ahah that is just my preferences. Big Grin