Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combat Arms hack suggestions
I would like to suggest some features for VIP cheats on Combat Arms.

1. Profile saves. So when you boot up Combat arms with VE, you can just load your settings that you've saved.
  2. More health (?) like a zombie or mutagen or something.
  3.  Able to crash server rooms (idk if its patched or not)
  4. Able to change your rank (I don't know either if it has been patched) 
3 and 4 not possible.
1- it can be done and it's on the coder's list
2/3/4 there were features like that 4 years ago.
I don't think that it can be done any more.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Number 2 I'm sure exist. I was playing against a hacker some games ago. And he had alot of hp. I wasted like 150 bullets and he lost 50% hp.
(04-04-2017, 08:34 AM)Tarek1337 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Number 2 I'm sure exist. I was playing against a hacker some games ago. And he had alot of hp. I wasted like 150 bullets and he lost 50% hp.

We'll tell our coder, anyway that kind of hack tends to cause client errors and crashes.
For any Combat Arms suggestions, please post here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

(04-04-2017, 09:01 AM)_Avi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-04-2017, 08:34 AM)Tarek1337 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Number 2 I'm sure exist. I was playing against a hacker some games ago. And he had alot of hp. I wasted like 150 bullets and he lost 50% hp.

We'll tell our coder, anyway that kind of hack tends to cause client errors and crashes.

Detected bb acc. Wake up call for gms
[Image: bastion]
agreed 1000% with #1
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

If these games was in lunar map etc.., and the game took more than 60minutes it happens. ( It is just a bug )

(04-04-2017, 09:29 AM)Moly Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

If these games was in lunar map etc.., and the game took more than 60minutes it happens. ( It is just a bug )

He was aimbotting like me. kek