Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips
1. Make Save Settings, IM lazy

2.Make color chams different hex whatever you choose like the crosshair.

3.Wallhack(idea)

4.Anti kick(idea) I created anti kick a couple years ago it wasn't to hard if I remember correctly.

5.Invisible..Should be able to kill someone while that feature is on.

6.No reload(unlimited ammo)

7.Fix telekill

8.GP boost(idea)

I like it, not bad hack for what its worth, but could be improved.
1 and 2: working on em. We just released a new feature and working it out.
3: no one suggested it nor explained it since most of us wanted chams/ESP.
4 and 6 are patched
8: nexon events have that but other than that. Patched.
5: invisible mode works with npcs. Fireteam and single player. It is not possible to hit actual players. However you can use explosives on them.
[Image: 8k9UyoW.gif]
(08-15-2016, 09:53 PM)Strength Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.1 and 2: working on em. We just released a new feature and working it out.
3: no one suggested it nor explained it since most of us wanted chams/ESP.
4 and 6 are patched
8: nexon events have that but other than that. Patched.
5: invisible mode works with npcs. Fireteam and single player. It is not possible to hit actual players. However you can use explosives on them.

Thank you, You are smart I think. Lol
Ninja would say the same thing since you are not the only one that uas asked this lol
[Image: 8k9UyoW.gif]
Pretty much. We pretty much figured out all the ban issues and what not. We focus on that since "no point in hacks if you get banned" 
Whatever strength answered, its all yea. We recently got name background hack but working out the quirks of it atm.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: bastion]
(08-15-2016, 10:18 PM)Strength Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ninja would say the same thing since you are not the only one that uas asked this lol

Oh no dude, You are good I was being serious you are pretty cool, you seem like it anyway. I respect your answer. Im pretty easy going person, I work for a company that codes in delphai. I understand how tricky things are.