Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum. For those that registered and still see this, you must activate your account. Check your email and the spam folder.

Choose Your Game

• Event

• Battlefield

• Combat Arms

• Mass Effect

• Need For Speed

• Call Of Duty

• Halo

• Overwatch

• Just Cause

• Far Cry

• Crysis

• LOTR

• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Black

Dismiss this notice

[EVENT] Combat Arms public hacks are back online! For our Valentines Day, be sure to check our new event~ This is the chance to be able to earn free vip for regular members! Will end on the 21th-

• -Go check for details!-

• Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Experience With These Hacks So Far

Heart 
    So far i have loved every second of using these hacks. Whether it is CFNA or CANA. They have so many features and it is almost impossible to lose.
    These have to be some of the best coded cheats made for these games. There are tons of features and infinite combinations of features.

"hurr durr tons of features are just fillers"
    Actually, no. Every cheat feature these coders offer have a purpose. From rage hacking to looking like you're just having the game of your life every feature HAS ITS PLACE.

In conclusion i will say these cheats have already made a name for themselves. And are worth every shekel.
    lol I am Happy to know that you're enjoying Playing with the hacks