Dismiss this notice

Staff Online Teamspeak:

@Ninja66 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | @ShadowTheGod You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | @Cloud You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dismiss this notice

Combat Arms VIP hacks are back online for windows 8 and 10. Windows 7 users will need to wait for the win 7 to be fixed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dismiss this notice

Check Out New Events! Click:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DylBaes Suggestion List:
Lightbulb 
A removal tab
-Noflash
-NoSky

AIMBOT TAB
-More Aim Key Options

ESP TAB

-Chams
-ESP C4
-Show cross hair

MISC TAB

-Anti-kick (if it is possible).
-No Gun
-Speed Hack
-Anti-Hack

COLORS TAB

-Cross Hair Color
-Chams Color

FILTERS

-Player ignore list
-chat spam

FUNCTIONS: (not an actual tab but just an idea/reference)
-Fast Melee
-Only Gold Head Shot
-Long Range Knife

Requesting Fix Notes:

-Smoothing needs to fixed. it makes your playermodel do a 360 then shoot. Very obvious when aim locking.
-Aim bot vision check will be late, and trace enemies through walls once they take cover.
-Fix for no recoil,walk through walls, fly, superjump in ZM, ZM2, Super Soldier, Wave Mode, Mutant Vs. Ghost, Captain Mode, And Mutant Knight.

-More aimkeys would allow me to not be interrupted by in game controls like how they are now. I would like to see it on mouse4, mouse3 the most.

*Edit: added Colors tab suggestions, Added Functions Tab, Added Requesting Fix Notes, Added more suggestions, Minor Edits 9/4/16.
*Added request for more aimkeys, more requesting fix notes. 9/5/16
[Image: 2090713a50fcdae69b802e73815000a4?s=328&d=identicon&r=PG]

[Image: mxplg0]
is this for CF or CA?
Ban reason: duplicate acc. Black Moderator does not exist (Permanent)
(09-03-2016, 07:52 PM)Incise Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.is this for CF or CA?

CF

(09-03-2016, 07:18 PM)DylBae Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.A removal tab
-ex: Noflash, NoSky.

AIMBOT TAB
-Smoothing needs to fixed. it makes your playermodel do a 360 then shoot. Very obvious when aimlocking.
-Aimbot vision check will be late, and trace enemies through walls once they take cover.

ESP TAB
-Chams
-ESP C4

MISC TAB
Anti-kick if it is possible.

FILTERS
-Player ignore list
-chat spam

Our coder, Fenix, Is most likely working on this so please be patient Smile
Check out Matriox's Important Posts You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: Tommy-Hilfiger_logo.jpg]

(09-03-2016, 07:56 PM)Yeezy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-03-2016, 07:52 PM)Incise Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.is this for CF or CA?

CF

(09-03-2016, 07:18 PM)DylBae Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.A removal tab
-ex: Noflash, NoSky.

AIMBOT TAB
-Smoothing needs to fixed. it makes your playermodel do a 360 then shoot. Very obvious when aimlocking.
-Aimbot vision check will be late, and trace enemies through walls once they take cover.

ESP TAB
-Chams
-ESP C4

MISC TAB
Anti-kick if it is possible.

FILTERS
-Player ignore list
-chat spam

Our coder, Fenix, Is most likely working on this so please be patient Smile

Just suggestions under the suggestion thread kek
[Image: 2090713a50fcdae69b802e73815000a4?s=328&d=identicon&r=PG]

[Image: mxplg0]
I hope they add Anti-kick or Crash Room source code from Dyonanthan/Dreek1 Big Grin
One feature I liked back when I was heavy into Crossfire was what was called Ghost Aim. It allowed you to aimbot as fast as you wanted, however it would only appear that you moved slightly to other players. I'm not much into coding, so I'm not sure how difficult it would be to implement a ghost aim feature. Hell, for all I know you could have already added something similar but under a different name. Anyways, looking forward to seeing what will become of this site.
There are some features that are permanent patched like "invincible", "1 hit kill" and there is no way it can be brought back. For this suggestions everything is doable except for "mics tab" and "functions tab" those are not possible
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

+1 for Walk Through Walls in ZM2 Mode.

Currently, it doesn't work.
(12-28-2016, 10:47 AM)akatsuki1423 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.+1 for Walk Through Walls in ZM2 Mode.

Currently, it doesn't work.

WTW consider as blatant hack will cause error in game and may cause your acc perm ban from the game.
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]