Dismiss this notice

Staff Online Teamspeak:

@Ninja66 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | @ShadowTheGod You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | @Cloud You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dismiss this notice

Combat Arms VIP hacks are online for windows 8 and 10. Windows 7 users will need to wait for the win 7 to be fixed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dismiss this notice

Check Out New Events! Click:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excellent service!
Heart 
I am very happy to be part of this community!

A few words to describe  VE: Great service, excellent support and help to its users.

Thanks so much!
LOL this is a joke. Been waiting 2 days for support and have got two replies which didn't even try to help or explain anything more than what there instruction tells you. Glad I only wasted 4 bucks.
Maybe next time i help you on teamspeak, don't fucking leave until you're done
[Image: 8k9UyoW.gif]
(06-11-2017, 03:23 PM)LegitPLS Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I am very happy to be part of this community!

A few words to describe  VE: Great service, excellent support and help to its users.

Thanks so much!

please help me 
i can't download laoder because activation is wait 
Sad Confused
your problem has been solved and this is the wrong place to post something like that.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

(06-12-2017, 08:51 AM)saifselim20 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-11-2017, 03:23 PM)LegitPLS Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I am very happy to be part of this community!

Thanks so much!

please help me 
i can't download laoder because activation is wait 
Sad Confused

Did you solve your problem?
(06-11-2017, 06:12 PM)Strength Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Maybe next time i help you on teamspeak, don't fucking leave until you're done

YOU NEVER HELPED ME YOU DUMBASS MAYBE NEXT TIME DONT BANN SOMEONE AFTER THEY PAY YOU FOR SERVICE ! THINK ABOUT THAT , I HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF TEAM SPEAK OR BEEN ON IT. SO GET YOU'RE SHIT RIGHT. DUMBASS.
You were the guy Ninja helped on teamspeak. You left randomly after Ninja was trying to help yiu. Unless of course, that wasnt you. Hm account sharing isnt allowed tho :/
[Image: 8k9UyoW.gif]