Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request "Would be nice to have" Features
Hi devs,

Please take these suggestion with an open-mind, I have no idea if they're patched or not, but "if there's a will, there's a way" Big Grin

- SPEC character spoof + SPEC weapons hack
- Exclusive pass hack (for that 30% bonus victory exp + gp and 90-day gp guns purchase)
- Speed control for rapid fire
- SPREAD control (ie. 25% spread)
- Hotkey for NX chams
- MAX weapon slots (w/out backpack)
- AUTO instant respawn
- Fast reload
- "Weapon Shop"/Display ALL dropped guns at the centre of screen
- SPEC character spoof + SPEC weapons hack Patched
- Exclusive pass hack (for that 30% bonus victory exp + gp and 90-day gp guns purchase) Patched (Nexon removed it)
- Speed control for rapid fire I'll ask Dias.
- SPREAD control (ie. 25% spread) I'll ask Dias
- Hotkey for NX chams We're going to add toggle hack which is like an emergency shut off.
- MAX weapon slots (w/out backpack) Patched
- AUTO instant respawn Patched
- Fast reload uhhh I'll ask
- "Weapon Shop"/Display ALL dropped guns at the centre of screen PATCHED
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: bastion]
cud there possibly be an "auto press F7" function after death -> instant respawn

hotkey to turn on NX chams, instead of opening up the hack-menu every game. this might be useful to some people b/c nx chams doesn't turn on once the player joins a new game.
(09-25-2016, 11:57 PM)winankid Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.cud there possibly be an "auto press F7" function after death -> instant respawn

hotkey to turn on NX chams, instead of opening up the hack-menu every game. this might be useful to some people b/c nx chams doesn't turn on once the player joins a new game.

Not possible.