Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum. For those that registered and still see this, you must activate your account. Check your email and the spam folder.

Choose Your Game

• Event

• Battlefield

• Combat Arms

• Mass Effect

• Need For Speed

• Call Of Duty

• Halo

• Overwatch

• Just Cause

• Far Cry

• Crysis

• LOTR

• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Black

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Request "Would be nice to have" Features

Hi devs,

Please take these suggestion with an open-mind, I have no idea if they're patched or not, but "if there's a will, there's a way" Big Grin

- SPEC character spoof + SPEC weapons hack
- Exclusive pass hack (for that 30% bonus victory exp + gp and 90-day gp guns purchase)
- Speed control for rapid fire
- SPREAD control (ie. 25% spread)
- Hotkey for NX chams
- MAX weapon slots (w/out backpack)
- AUTO instant respawn
- Fast reload
- "Weapon Shop"/Display ALL dropped guns at the centre of screen
- SPEC character spoof + SPEC weapons hack Patched
- Exclusive pass hack (for that 30% bonus victory exp + gp and 90-day gp guns purchase) Patched (Nexon removed it)
- Speed control for rapid fire I'll ask Dias.
- SPREAD control (ie. 25% spread) I'll ask Dias
- Hotkey for NX chams We're going to add toggle hack which is like an emergency shut off.
- MAX weapon slots (w/out backpack) Patched
- AUTO instant respawn Patched
- Fast reload uhhh I'll ask
- "Weapon Shop"/Display ALL dropped guns at the centre of screen PATCHED

cud there possibly be an "auto press F7" function after death -> instant respawn

hotkey to turn on NX chams, instead of opening up the hack-menu every game. this might be useful to some people b/c nx chams doesn't turn on once the player joins a new game.
(09-25-2016, 11:57 PM)winankid Wrote: cud there possibly be an "auto press F7" function after death -> instant respawn

hotkey to turn on NX chams, instead of opening up the hack-menu every game. this might be useful to some people b/c nx chams doesn't turn on once the player joins a new game.

Not possible.