Dismiss this notice

Staff Online Teamspeak:

@Ninja66 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | @ShadowTheGod You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | @Cloud You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dismiss this notice

Combat Arms VIP hacks are back online for windows 8 and 10. Windows 7 users will need to wait for the win 7 to be fixed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dismiss this notice

Check Out New Events! Click:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review of VIP CANA
Wink 
This hack is a great VIP Hack that you can use without getting banned. You won't be detected so far I've been playing on a CA Account named "WeakingLovel" for 2 days straight "Fly Hacking, Rapid Fire, No Recoil, ESPS" No ban!

I am greatly suprised by this hack and hope its improved as we go on as a community. I love how it was made it's a simple menu design where you don't get lost. Yes some features need updates and maybe even add a couple new hacks but this is by the far best hacks I have used.

Aimbot: 8.9/10
Works like a charm and I don't want any better besides it doesn't look all that legit but to me I can play legit with it before getting called out. I love this hack!

Rapid Fire: 5/10
Has a error when using a knife you walk through walls but they can still kill your IDLE Body.

No Recoil : 10/10
Perfect 

No Spread 10/10 
Perfect

All the other hacks are near perfect
Note: TeleKill is not currently working will review it once its working again.
About that rapid fire, your body would only stay their if ghost mode is enabled...
[Image: oiTeyC6.jpg]