Dismiss this notice

Staff Online Teamspeak:

@Ninja66 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | @ShadowTheGod You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | @Cloud You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dismiss this notice

Combat Arms VIP hacks are online for windows 8 and 10. Windows 7 users will need to wait for the win 7 to be fixed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dismiss this notice

Check Out New Events! Click:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recoil and Spread
So, I've played this game as a child and loved it, and I came back recently to hack because the kills are so satisfying. I used many public hacks that had simple chams that only worked on half of the people in the game. That was no fun because I would count on not being flanked and then I would be flanked. Then I came across a legendary free hack. It had 100% effective chams and recoil reduction and spread reduction. The cool thing about this hack was that it allowed for you to scale how much recoil and spread you wanted to knock off. I would start out at no correction, but based on my performance, I would increase it accordingly. This allowed me to have a slight advantage in any game I joined (regardless of their skill) while avoiding detection and having a lot of fun because it was still a little bit of a challenge. Now that I have this VIP hack, a lot of the fun of that is gone. I have 100% recoil and spread reduction, perfect chams, aimbot if I want it (I never use it to keep the game at least slightly difficult), and others (tele kill, speed, fly, jump). The point is, I would love to see a recoil and spread scaler in the hack. The way the loader works, however, I'm not sure if that can work. In that case I suggest a 25% reduction, 50% reduction, 75% reduction, and a 100% reduction option in the menu to add that effect. 

Maybe I'm just weird and the only one that wants less than absolute destruction with little to no effort in the game, but I don't think that's the case. 

EX. So many hacks have scalers like that, especially in the aimbot option. In almost every aimbot hack there are scalers to determine how fast to aim, and what range the aimbot can detect players (this could be due to kill cams but CA almost never has those enabled). I argue this is because some players just want some help aiming, while others just want to hit every single shot because it's funny. Same thing applies to recoil and spread reduction. Some people, like myself, just want a little help, while others want every single shot to be 100% accurate.

FINAL WORDS:   If a scaler can be put on a program that calculates if the enemy is actually visible, able to be hit, and whether or not they just re-spawned and still have invincibility, and then moves your mouse toward a very specific target location with dead on precision; I think a scaler can be made for simply reducing a value that determines your recoil and spread.

Sorry for the long post about a simple thing, but I had to make a point that it was necessary for my, and possibly, many other's enjoyment of the game and hack.

Thanks, Appreciate Ya!
Appreciate Ya!

~Kentuckyfry
first of all thank you so much for your Feedback and we are glad that you love our hack <3. I understand your point of having a scale to control recoil and spread instead of have it 100% no recoil. I will let our coder Dias know about this and he will decide to add it in the hack or not but overall I think you make a good point of having a scaler for it.

again, thank for your Feedback and if our lovely VIPs are happy then us staff are happy.

p/s: don't worry about the long post, this kind of thread is really helpful for us Staff team.
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

my reply wasn't sent...ok wow >_>
I basically said that its an upcoming update/work in process. Its on our list to be worked on Smile
[Image: bastion]
(11-10-2016, 01:19 PM)taylor. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.first of all thank you so much for your feedback and we are glad that you love our hack <3. I understand your point of having a scale to control recoil and spread instead of have it 100% no recoil. I will let our coder Dias know about this and he will decide to add it in the hack or not but overall I think you make a good point of having a scaler for it.

again, thank for your feedback and if our lovely VIPs are happy then us staff are happy.

p/s: don't worry about the long post, this kind of thread is really helpful for us Staff team.

Your welcome! I'm always more than happy to give Feedback and suggestions to help out. I was mainly worried about being the only one who really thinks like that  Tongue. I am thrilled that my suggestion was answered in such a quick and positive manner, and I would like personally thank you for relying and talking to Dias, I really appreciate it! I am excited to continue using the hack and even more excited to possibly see the scaler in the newer editions.

Thanks, Appreciate Ya!

(11-10-2016, 02:40 PM)Ninja66 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.my reply wasn't sent...ok wow >_>
I basically said that its an upcoming update/work in process. Its on our list to be worked on Smile

YES!!! I'm glad to hear it! With that new addition, there will be no reason to get a VIP hack from anywhere else Big Grin. On a more serious note though, I am so excited for the new update, I can't wait. Could you possibly tell me a estimated release date? If not, that's all good; I'll just wait in excruciating anticipation Tongue

Thanks so much, Appreciate Ya!
Well, I cannot say but atleast we're getting into a weekend, so its a good time for us to get some updates done
[Image: bastion]
We don't want stress Dias out so much or else he will explore
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

Suggestion Recieved, We will Relay this to our Coder

#CLOSED to prevent spam
[Image: oiTeyC6.jpg]