Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Literally the BEST hacks ever!
Smile 
I've been on and off with the staff of this place. Always waiting on hacks and etc. Honestly, the hacks these guys serve have always been the best and it's sort of an honor to be the first VIP member of this site XD

After their recent official release, I can already tell you its better than aimware, dxcheats, mvhacks...other cheat providers I have checked and been through. All the features work flawlessly with hardly any FPS drops. There's a couple of features that sort of don't work like the pickup and invisibility hack, but its not I'm going to use them all the time :/
Invisibility hack works but u cant shoot people....You can use explosives Big Grin

I LOVE their color changers. Instead of one color, we can make our own color for name/clan/and the crosshair~

These hacks are awesome for both trolling and legit gameplay. You just need to know your way around the settings.

Oh! One of the best part is...I haven't been banned!!!! Like literally one of the most important thing about hacks.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

That's the 4th ban wave that I went through unscratched! Other hack providers make you banned XP
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Akito for this post:
  • Experioxity, Ninja66
Glad you like them~
Please try not to say other hacks sites Tongue
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: bastion]