Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some suggestions.
Hello guys , I have some suggestions and I think that it's useful to discuss:-

Chams : Why it's working for a short distance? It will be great to be working for the whole map.

ESP'S ( Health ): I think it should be horizontal not vertical ( On the head of the character ).

Aimbot : Should it be smoother? ( 1-100 will be nice ) cause I think that it's a little obvious.

Also if the coder can add GM warning , It will be a great addition to the VIP hack.

That's all for now, thanks for lestining.

Regards,
Moly.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Good suggestions however the health horizontal isn't really something I like to see changed.
(12-09-2016, 04:35 PM)Anne Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Good suggestions however the health horizontal isn't really something I like to see changed.

I think that it will give a better look. that's it.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

thanks for the suggestion, seem like most of those features are heavily CA based. I do agreed with smooth aim tho.
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]