Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum. For those that registered and still see this, you must activate your account. Check your email and the spam folder.

Choose Your Game

• Event

• Battlefield

• Combat Arms

• Mass Effect

• Need For Speed

• Call Of Duty

• Halo

• Overwatch

• Just Cause

• Far Cry

• Crysis

• LOTR

• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Black

Dismiss this notice

Staff Online Teamspeak:

@Ninja66 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.| @Moly You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. @ShadowTheGod You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dismiss this notice

New Game Hacks? Suggest

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dismiss this notice

Check Out New Events! Click:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hack

when will the hack be updated?
As soon as the coder finish the new update.
Please be patient

its been over 24 hrs. So I'm pretty sure its going to be very soon or tomorrow. I'm not sure.
Please just look at shoutbox and Hack Status to know if its still updating or Online.

Your VIP time will get extend if the hack take too long to update. All you have to do is create a thread about it bud
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

This things it happens sometimes guys i'm not staff or anything i'm just saying this just my opinion to all the members here it doesn't know coding it's not just they do it an instant.lmao
Thanks for understanding. Im currently taking coding class and believe it or not it so damn hard
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

Is es serve still working?
Just take the time you need...the main thing is that it'll be a good one Wink sry for that english xD
But i got one question to the VE-Team:
When do you think this VIP hack will be updated.