Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hack
when will the hack be updated?
As soon as the coder finish the new update.
Please be patient
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

its been over 24 hrs. So I'm pretty sure its going to be very soon or tomorrow. I'm not sure.
Please just look at shoutbox and Hack Status to know if its still updating or Online.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Your VIP time will get extend if the hack take too long to update. All you have to do is create a thread about it bud
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

This things it happens sometimes guys i'm not staff or anything i'm just saying this just my opinion to all the members here it doesn't know coding it's not just they do it an instant.lmao
Thanks for understanding. Im currently taking coding class and believe it or not it so damn hard
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

Is es serve still working?
Just take the time you need...the main thing is that it'll be a good one Wink sry for that english xD
But i got one question to the VE-Team:
When do you think this VIP hack will be updated.